[OPLINLIST] Social media survey for Ohio libraries

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.org
Mon Sep 24 08:28:33 EDT 2012

As part of an ongoing project to promote best practices in social media in Ohio's libraries, I and the members of a working group from this year's Library Leadership Ohio are surveying Ohio's libraries. This survey will help us to compile information about which libraries are actively using different forms of social media and social networking tools.

Please take a minute to help us out? Also, this survey is intended for ALL kinds of libraries in Ohio: please forward this to any non-public librarians you might know. We aim to get data from all kinds of libraries in the state.

Here's the survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TSY7PWQ

Thanks for your help!

--

Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS
Library Services Manager , Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)