[OPLINLIST] DVD digital copy

Gail S. Cummings cumminga at oplin.org
Mon Apr 22 11:16:21 EDT 2013

Hello, what are you all doing with the digital copy (physical disc, not the one you download from Amazon ) that comes with new dvds?  More of them are including it with the purchase.  Do you circulate them?  Not knowing much about them, I have been told that you can only download them once, (and you need a code for that), and that you can download them over and over, and so would violate copyright laws.  Specifically, I have Lincoln, it has no code or marking on the extra copy to indicate it is even a digital copy.

Thanks,

Gail Cummings, Wakeman & North Fairfield Libraries