[OPLINLIST] computer class training resources

Dia Thomas dia.thomas at barbertonlibrary.org
Thu Aug 1 15:21:49 EDT 2013

Hello All,

I am seeking training resources/handouts in order to develop a computer class on how to fill-in an online employment application. Such as the does and don'ts, and common mistakes that people may make when filling one out.

I am already teaching a class on job searching and touched briefly on this topic. But I want to base an entire class on this topic. So if anyone is teaching such a class or something similar I would appreciate if you could send me handouts. Thanks in advance for any information that is sent.

Dia S. Thomas, MLS
Audiovisual Librarian
Barberton Public Library
602 West Park Ave.