[OPLINLIST] Only TWO spaces left for OHIONET's upcoming Hands-on Book Repair Workshop!

Shelly Miller shellym at ohionet.org
Fri Aug 2 15:04:46 EDT 2013

*Again, please excuse cross-postings*.

The remaining two spaces for Dr. Kahn's OHIONET workshop, "Hands-on Book
Repair," have been filled. Still hoping we might be able to squeeze you
in?  Good news, we will have a waiting list; however, due to on-going
website hosting issues that have been plaguing us throughout the day today,
we will hold off on opening that list until  Monday morning, Aug. 5th, at 8
AM.  The waiting list option will be accessible by clicking
here<http://www.ohionet.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=150>.
Check  back on Monday to add your name!

If you have questions about this or any of OHIONET's other CE
opportunities<http://www.ohionet.org/training-calendar>,
please don't hesitate to contact:
Shelly S. Miller
Continuing Education Coordinator