[OPLINLIST] Looking for a Kodak carousel projector

Shawn Walsh shawn.walsh at madison-library.info
Mon Aug 12 12:43:55 EDT 2013

Hello Library Land,

I was wondering if anyone has a slide/carousel projector that will take a
Kodak carousel that the Madison Public Library could borrow.  We have a
presenter who is scheduled to do a presentation at our library in the near
future whose slide projector has recently cease to function. If you do have
such an item please contact me at the number below or by email so we can
arrange the loan.

Thanks in advance,

Shawn D. Walsh
Emerging Services and Technologies Librarian

 <http://www.madison-library.info/> Madison Public Library

6111 Middle Ridge Rd.

Madison, OH  44057

       440-428-2189