[OPLINLIST] Inputting Patron's Data into Web Form AND a new question

David Krajci dkrajci at starklibrary.org
Wed Aug 14 10:37:58 EDT 2013

Dear OPLINlisters,

Thank you for the responses to my inquiry on inputting patron data.  I received six responses, all posted to the list, and  I have no personal email responses to share.  I will be working on clarifying this situation and will share the results with you in the near future.

My latest question:

Are there any public libraries that have, or are thinking about, doing away with music CDs and movie DVDs, with or without any web alternatives?  If so, I'd like to hear your story.

Thanks,

[SA MTB signature logo]
David A. Krajci
Reference & Adult Nonfiction Services Manager
330.458.2757 Direct / 330.452.0403 Fax
mailto:dkrajci at starklibrary.org