[OPLINLIST] Dog hitch/post--a photo

Francesca L Hary FHary at daytonmetrolibrary.org
Wed Aug 14 15:42:46 EDT 2013

Hello-

I took this photo while on vacation last week. It was taken in Rome,
Italy outside of a neighborhood ice cream shop. The plaque is about five
feet from the door of the shop, about hip high.

Translation: OK, go ahead, I'll wait for you. Dog Parking.

Francesca Hary

Manager, Burkhardt Branch

Dayton Metro Library

4680 Burkhardt Rd.

Dayton, OH 45431

(937) 496-8924

(937) 496-4324--fax

"You may have the universe if I may have Italy." --Guiseppe Verdi