[OPLINLIST] electronic cigarettes

Cass Owens owenscass at oplin.org
Fri Aug 16 18:02:36 EDT 2013

Recently someone posed a question about policies re: electronic cigarettes.
 I don't believe I saw any responses.  The issue has just happened at our
library where we are (try to be) very strict about "no smoking on library
property".

I'd like some input on this issue if anyone else has experience.

Thank you.

--
CASS OWENS, DIRECTOR
Reed Memorial Library

phone: 330-296-2827, ext 101
fax: 330-296-3870

www.reedlibrary.org

those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Reed Memorial
Library.