[OPLINLIST] FOR SALE - COPIERS

Tami Mullins mullinta at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 15:25:55 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,
The Grafton-Midview Public Library has some great deals on copiers today!
 Maybe our old copier can be your new one.  Both of these machines worked
perfectly when unplugged a few weeks ago and have been carefully stored
away.

We have two Ricoh Aficio 1013 machines with es2000 multicopy coin operated
controllers.  $50.00 gets you a copier and a coin op machine.  Take one set
or both, you must pick up.  Don't miss out!!!

Give me a call or send me an email if you are interested or would like
pictures.

Thanks all, and have a great day!

--
*Tami Mullins