[OPLINLIST] FW: OCI Yearbook Project

Carol Baker Carolbaker at newtonfalls.org
Sat Aug 24 09:12:23 EDT 2013

This is an online yearbook collection, www.thejointlibrary.org/archives/yearbooks,<http://www.thejointlibrary.org/archives/yearbooks,> that was done by a system in NJ.  They may be someone to speak to about who digitized it and any problems they have experienced.

Carol Baker
Adult Services Librarian
Newton Falls Public Library
204 S. Canal Street