[OPLINLIST] OCI Yearbook Project

Susan Corl scorl at holmeslib.org
Mon Aug 26 11:32:33 EDT 2013

Hi Andrew,

Please let me know, too.  I have ours all packed up and ready to go.  I
checked on them, but it is a good idea to get an official okay.

Thanks,
Susan

Susan F. Corl
Head of Reference and Adult Collection Services
Holmes County District Public Library
3102 Glen Dr.
Millersburg, OH  44654
330-674-5972 ext. 227

A library outranks any other one thing a community can do to benefit its
people. It is a never failing spring in the desert.
 - Andrew Carnegie

*This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and
thus may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.*

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 2:06 PM, Andrew Davis <davisan at grandvalley.lib.oh.us