[OPLINLIST] Ohio (state) stickers...

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 29 14:17:02 EDT 2013

Hello,

We have always marked our Ohio books (author, illustrator, setting) with a white sticker with the outline shape of Ohio on it.  We are about to the end of the roll, and there are no identifying marks as to where we might have ordered this from....Demco, Highsmith, Upstart, every search is turning up nothing.

We cannot be the only library who marks their books this way.  Have you found a vendor for these type of stickers?  If so, who and price per roll?

TIA!!!

Barbara Scott, Children's Librarian
Bucyrus Public Library
200 East Mansfield Street
Bucyrus, OH  44820
419-562-7327 x 104
http://www.childrensprogramming.blogspot.com/
Author of 1,000 Fingerplays and Action Rhymes:  A Sourcebook and DVD
www.neal-schuman.com/far
JUST PUBLISHED!!!:  The Holiday Handbook:  700+ Storytime Activities...
www.neal-schuman.com/rtghs