[OPLINLIST] booksale leftovers

Cass Owens owenscass at oplin.org
Fri Aug 30 11:50:43 EDT 2013

Dear Colleagues,
I posted this question a year or two ago, and I'm re-posting with hope of
some new information.

Our Friends group is in need of a good way to dispose of thousands of
titles after the semi-annual book sale.

They tried one company and that did not work at all.  Another person would
pick up but he just recycles and collects the $$ for himself.  *We* can
recycle and get $30/ton ourselves; we already do that with lesser
quantities.

If we cannot find a vendor to re-purpose these titles we will simply
recycle, but I thought I'd ask again if anyone has suggestions.

Thank you.
Cass Owens

--
CASS OWENS, DIRECTOR
Reed Memorial Library

phone: 330-296-2827, ext 101
fax: 330-296-3870

www.reedlibrary.org

those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Reed Memorial
Library.