[OPLINLIST] Facebook Tip

Susan Pieper susanhillpieper at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 10:55:42 EST 2013

Warm Greetings all,
Here in our rural public library, we do not have a "marketing department",
so the director or other designated team members are responsible for PR,
including social media marketing. I just shared something with my team
regarding Facebook postings and thought maybe some of you might not know of
this feature.

Did you know you can schedule FB posts for the future? You can research
(Google) for the highest activity days/hours for FB and have your posts
scheduled to post at those times. When you start to type in a normal post
you will see a small clock icon. Click on the clock and schedule your post
and/or photo. You will also have access to an activity log to help you keep
track and maintain scheduled posts. Maybe you all know this, but on the off
chance that you did not, I figured, why not share? We are scheduling posts
regarding holiday books, decorating tips from books, fun romantic reads and
more...

Happy Wednesday!
Susan
Susan Hill Pieper, M.S.L.S.