[OPLINLIST] Receipt Printers

Joe knuevejo at oplin.org
Fri Dec 13 10:29:21 EST 2013

Bob, are you using the 32 or 64 bit version of Win 7?
I have a TSP 600 that would not work for me under Windows 7 (64 bit),
but worked fine under WinXP and a 32-bit install of Edubuntu...  My
suspicion was that the printer was not compatible with something unique
to 64 bit OSes, but never got around to throwing Ubuntu or Debian on a
more modern computer to start to test that theory..

Also, our one is white, so I can toss out the color theory..  ;-)

Joe

Joseph Knueven
Director
Germantown Public Library