[OPLINLIST] Small Network Switches - Free!

James Guilford James.Guilford at westlakelibrary.org
Mon Dec 16 10:19:52 EST 2013

We have a number of "desktop" Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps) switches that
are no longer needed at WPPL. The items were offered at a public sale
but were unsold. The switches are D-Link- and Linksys-branded, all but
one are 5-port (there is one 8-port), and all were in good operating
condition when removed from service. They are in their original boxes
and are complete with power adapters.

The switches are offered free of charge to Ohio public libraries
provided we can ship via Priority Dispatch.