[OPLINLIST] Printers free to a good home

Kate Porter kporter at ualibrary.org
Tue Feb 5 10:16:31 EST 2013

Our best offering yet!  We have two *HP LaserJet 9050 Printers* up for the
taking.  One (A) has a page print count of only 346,680 and the other (B) a
count of  1,079,570.  We also have one *document tray attachment* that
works with this model on offer too.  And, the lucky person or persons
picking these up will get a brand new HP 43x High Volume Print Cartridge
and/or HP LaserJet 9000 Maintenance Kit that works with these models.

Photos are attached.  Of course you have to pick these up and transport
them to your library.

These won't last long. . .

Thanks, Kate
--