[OPLINLIST] 2012 Ohio Tax Booklets

Mary Ball mkb1261 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 14:11:41 EST 2013

Hello,
Our supply of 2012 Ohio Tax Booklets is gone! (we had 7 boxes).  I've tried e-mailing, faxing and calling, and I am not having much luck.  I was given a phone number for a Michelle at 614-466-5161 for bulk orders. I left a message on her voice mail.
I've been to local post offices and the main post office in Akron, Ohio to see if there were any booklets available. Alas, no luck!
In the meantime, does anyone have a supply (no matter how small) to send to me?  Please don't give us your last booklets- it seems they are hard to replenish.
Thanks to all who can help.
Mary Kay BallBarberton Public Library602 West Park AveBarberton, OH 44203330-745-1194 (Voice)