[OPLINLIST] Popular Subscription Service

Denise Shedloski dshedloski at alexandria.lib.oh.us
Wed Feb 13 12:18:13 EST 2013

Dear Library Land,

We're evaluating moving our periodical subscriptions from WTCox to Popular Subscription Service. Popular Subscriptions are offering us a very nice discount on subscriptions. What I would like to know is if your library has had good/bad experience with the company? If you switched from another provider, did Popular Subscriptions pricing change drastically the second year?

It's a pain to switch subscription services so I want to know that this company has some staying power. Thanks in advance for sharing your experience!

Denise Shedloski
Director, Alexandria Public Library
10 Maple Dr.
Alexandria, OH 43001