[OPLINLIST] anti-glare shield for computer screens

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Fri Jan 4 17:24:12 EST 2013

I've not thought about them for many, many years, but once upon a time I
used an anti-glare filter that attached directly to the face of the (CRT at
the time) display. I seem to recall that it worked by polarizing the light
that emanated from the display. I also seem to recall that the filter
worked fairly well, but darkened the whole image a bit...an acceptable
trade-off against not being able to read the display at all!

While I've not looked, I imagine these add-on filters still exist.

*Chad Neeper*
Senior Systems Engineer

*Level 9 Networks*
740-548-8070 (voice)
866-214-6607 (fax)

*Full LAN/WAN consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and schools*