[OPLINLIST] Furniture offerings

Don Yarman yarmando at delawarelibrary.org
Thu Jan 10 15:42:22 EST 2013

Wow, that was fast.

Practically everything has been claimed by more than one library.
Just need to confirm details and I'll get back to everyone who has
written so far.

By my notes, the only things not yet claimed are computer carrels
(cherry, with plastic wire management), and the study carrels
oak, or faux-oak).

                              --DY