[OPLINLIST] Quasquicentennial Open House at Mount Vernon

John K. Chidester jchidest at knox.net
Tue Jan 15 16:08:20 EST 2013

You are cordially invited to an open house in celebration of the 125th
anniversary of the Public Library of Mount Vernon & Knox County (originally:
Public Library, Mount Vernon, Ohio)

Saturday, February 16, 2013, 1 - 4 p.m. on the Library's Main Floor

201 N. Mulberry Street, Mount Vernon, OH 43050

Remarks at 2 p.m., Musical entertainments at 1:30, 2:30 & 3:30

Come and enjoy a lavish array of culinary delights while helping us honor
and celebrate our past.

If you have any personal or family connection of any kind, past or present,
with Mount Vernon, Knox County or any of the libraries in our system (Mount
Vernon, Fredericktown, Danville, Gambier), or if you are in possession of
any artifacts or memorabilia relating to same, we would love to hear from
you.  Share your reminiscences, family history, stories, etc.  We are
actively gathering materials for a quasquicentennial publication to appear
later this year.

Yours very cordially,

John K. Chidester, Director

Public Library of Mount Vernon & Knox County