[OPLINLIST] Obituary Indexes

Becky Hill bhill at rbhayes.org
Fri Jan 25 09:45:09 EST 2013

Thanks, Roger, for the endorsement.  I haven't had a chance to answer this,
but I would be happy to talk to Morgan about how the Ohio Obituary Index
works.

www.rbhayes.org/index

We now have 55+ libraries in the partnership with several more considering
joining.

http://index.rbhayes.org/hayes/index/display.asp?id=934
<http://index.rbhayes.org/hayes/index/display.asp?id=934&subj=index>
&subj=index

Our online index was created by genealogists for genealogists with a lot of
help from many technical experts and is capable of indexing not only obits
plus various other local history sources.

Becky Hill

Rebecca B. Hill

Head Librarian

Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center

Spiegel Grove

Fremont, OH 43420

419.332.2081 ext. 231

bhill at rbhayes.org

www.rbhayes.org

419.332.4952 (fax)

Rutherford B. Hayes Center Library is open Tuesday - Saturdays, 9 to 5,
closed Mondays due to State of Ohio cutbacks