[OPLINLIST] Obituary Indexes

Sherie Brown brownsh at massillonlibrary.org
Fri Jan 25 14:53:37 EST 2013

Massillon Public Library has done the same thing.  We are very pleased with the training, and the content in the Hayes Obituary Index is findable in Ancestry.com

After the initial setup fee of $1500, yearly membership is only $200.

Sherie Brown, Director
Massillon Public Library
208 Lincoln Way E.
Massillon OH 44646

Phone 330.832.9831 x314
Fax 330.830.2182
Cell  330.844.2021
brownsh at massillonlibrary.org

"Books are no more threatened by Kindle than stairs by elevators."
Stephen Fry