[OPLINLIST] Chapter Councilor reports from ALA Midwinter Meeting

Hickson-Stevenson, Pamela pstevenson at akronlibrary.org
Sun Jan 27 13:56:37 EST 2013

Hello -

Once again, I am providing reports on American Library Association Council meetings from the Midwinter Meeting in Seattle.

If you are interested in reading those reports, please go to http://alaohchapcoun.wordpress.com/.

I have already reported on the ALA Council/Executive Board/Membership Information Session that was held on Saturday, Jan. 26 and on Council I, which just concluded.

Posts reporting on Council II (Monday morning) and Council III (Tuesday morning) will be shared on those days or shortly thereafter.

Pam H-S

Pamela J. Hickson-Stevenson, Ohio Chapter Councilor to ALA and
Deputy Director
Akron-Summit County Public Library
60 S. High Street
Akron, OH   44326

(v) 330-643-9102
(f ) 330-643-9160

Visit us on the Web at http://www.akronlibrary.org<http://www.akronlibrary.org/>
or on our Mobile Site at http://m.akronlibrary.org<http://m.akronlibrary.org/>

The Akron-Summit County Public Library provides resources for learning and leisure, information services, meeting spaces, and programs for all ages that support, improve, and enrich individual, family, and community life.