[OPLINLIST] Supplies from Technical Services

Strait, Constance CStrait at gcpl.lib.oh.us
Tue Jul 2 12:03:17 EDT 2013

The only supplies remaining are cassette cases, some VHS cases (not the regular), and green hanging pouches with hooks.
If I hear of no other requests, these will be donated elsewhere. Those requests to which I have responded will be sent out via cargo this week and after the holiday.
Thanks!

Connie Strait
Technical Services Supervisor
Greene County Public Library