[OPLINLIST] FW: Lorain Public Library System Job Opportunities

Jennie Patterson jpatterson at lpls.info
Tue Jul 16 16:56:04 EDT 2013

CORRECTED LINK:
We have several job opportunities:
Announcements:
.         PART-TIME, LIBRARY ASSOCIATE I- PUBLIC SERVICES, NORTH RIDGEVILLE BRANCH  26 HOURS
.         PART-TIME, LIBRARY ASSOCIATE I- PUBLIC SERVICES, DOMONKAS BRANCH  19 HOURS
.         PART-TIME, LIBRARY ASSOCIATE I- PUBLIC SERVICES, DOMONKAS BRANCH  29 HOURS
.         PART-TIME, LIBRARY AIDE-PUBLIC SERVICES, ADULT SERVICES DEPARTMENT 19 HOURS
.         PART-TIME LIBRARY ASSOCIATE I, FLOATER PUBLIC SERVICES-SYSTEM WIDE, STORYTELLER 29 HOURS
Interested applicants can access our web to download an application, fax it back at (440)244-4888 or apply in person Monday thru Friday 9-6pm. Our web address http://lorain.lib.oh.us/about-lpls/employment-opportunities.
APPLY TO:  Administrative Office, Lorain Public Library System, 351 Sixth Street, Lorain, OH 44052
E-mail your resume and LPLS application to: Contact-HR at lpls.info
These positions will be open until filled.
Thank you.

Jennie Patterson | Administrative Services Office Manager
Lorain Public Library System | 351 West Sixth Street | Lorain, Ohio 44052
(440)244-1192 x263/(440)244-4888 fax | jpatterson at lpls.info