[OPLINLIST] Fwd: Need---if you get this following email don't click the link. This is my fourth email from a nameless sender

Jenelle Hesterman hesterje at oplin.org
Fri Jul 26 09:33:59 EDT 2013

Hi all,\
Just a warning. I've been getting emails from "Full Name" for several weeks now. If you ever get a tinyurl.com link in any email DO NOT OPEN IT! It is a notorious redirecting web service that a lot of hackers and others will use to send people to virus laden websites or inappropriate websites with adult material. If you know the person who sent the link, email them and ask what the link is to. If they don't know, chances are they have been hacked.
Just FYI,
Cheers!
Jenelle Hesterman
Program Coordinator