[OPLINLIST] OPLINLIST Digest, Vol 93, Issue 37

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Tue Jul 30 12:13:24 EDT 2013

Thanks for sharing the info!

However, please don't forget to delete/disable the malicious link so
readers don't accidentally click the link and get infected. Otherwise
you're just helping the bad guys!

*Chad Neeper*
Senior Systems Engineer

*Level 9 Networks*
740-548-8070 (voice)
866-214-6607 (fax)

*Full LAN/WAN consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and schools*