[OPLINLIST] outreach to in-home daycare providers

Linda Swartzel swartzli at oplin.org
Tue Jun 11 15:13:36 EDT 2013

Recently I read about a library providing kits for providers of in-home
daycare.  I remember there being 24 - 26 kits, each with different
themes, each kit providing books, music, and activities that went with
the theme.  My problem is I can't remember where I read it and what
library it was!

Is anyone providing a similar service, and most importantly could they
provide information about themes and what is included in the kits?

Thanks in advance.

Linda Swartzel

--
Linda Swartzel