[OPLINLIST] outreach to in-home daycare providers

Don Yarman yarmando at delawarelibrary.org
Wed Jun 12 06:48:25 EDT 2013

Linda--

Sounds like you might be referring to our Discovery Bag Program. See
http://www.delawarelibrary.org/services/outreach-services#discovery-bags.
Contact for our Outreach Department is available at the top of that
page.

        Don Yarman, Deputy Director
        Delaware County District Library
        yarmando at delawarelibrary.org

Currently listening to "Ender's Game" by Orson Scott Card, and reading
"Everything Begins and Ends at the Kentucky Club" by Benjamin Alire Sáenz.