[OPLINLIST] Want to go to ALA Exhibits for?

Susan Pieper susanhillpieper at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 10:06:47 EDT 2013

Hey!
Want to go to ALA Exhibits in Chicago for one day -- Saturday, June 29th?
The Paulding County Carnegie Library in NW Ohio has chartered a 60
passenger bus and we have empty seats. For $50 you may claim one of those
seats and join us! You may be able to request free exhibit floor passes
from your favorite vendor. Otherwise, you will have to pay $35 when you
arrive for a one day Exhibit pass. Here is the plan:

   - We will leave from the Paulding County Carnegie Library (205 S. Main
   Street, Paulding) at 6:30 a.m.
   - We will probably snooze, doze, etc. for the first couple of hours.
   - The plan is to have a couple of fun activities on the way, with door
   prizes, etc.
   - There will be water, pop and snacks provided.
   - The bus will take us directly to the McCormick Center.
   - We will leave the exhibits at 5:00 p.m. or thereabouts.
   - The bus will have plenty of room to stow all of our freebies, bags of
   stuff, etc.
   - We should be back in Paulding by 10:00 p.m.
   - The ride back will also include a couple of activities.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in doing, we have
about 20 seats available. E-mail MIchelle Stahl, our fearless Fiscal
Officer, and she will take it from there, (mstahl at pauldingcountylibrary.org).
Questions? Call Michelle (or me) at 419-399-2032 for the low down.
Best to you!
Susan
Susan Hill Pieper, M.S.L.S.
Director