[OPLINLIST] the recent Robin H. emails are spam

Jenelle Hesterman hesterje at oplin.org
Mon Jun 17 18:01:58 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,
I'm fairly certain that the Robin H. emails are spam. I believe she has been hacked due to the fact that when I placed her email through my filter it came up as newsalemfarm at yahoo.com instead. I used a secure server and computer and the links are to a report on some kind of vitamin. You might want to let the real Robin H. know that she might want to change her password. I've already received two emails from her and one from her through the oplin listserv all with the same random links to the same report.
Just wanted you to know.
Cheers!
Jenelle Hesterman
Program Coordinator