[OPLINLIST] Doghouse Playhouse and Dog Mascot Costume

Michele Skolmutch mskolmutch at holmeslib.org
Fri Jun 21 14:43:45 EDT 2013

Hi All,

FREE to a good home – Doghouse Playhouse which has lovingly served our
little patrons (and its share of adults) for over 15 years.

   - Solidly constructed with a doghouse-type opening and windows on three
   sides.
   - The doghouse is beige with light blue trim.
   - The house does not have a floor so will need to be placed on a surface
   suitable for those to sit inside and enjoy.
   - Dimensions are 4 feet wide, 5 feet deep and 51 inches at its peak and
   cannot be taken apart to be moved. (It will fit though our doors - no
   worries!)
   - Pictures have been attached for viewing.

Also available is a dog mascot costume with some accessories. Asking $100.
The costume comes with body, head, “paws” and “feet” and was professionally
made.  It is blue-grey in color with dark spots. Pictures are also attached.

This will be on a first call-email/first serve basis. The lucky recipient
will need to provide a vehicle for transporting the doghouse and some
“personpower” to help move it.

We are hoping to find a new home for the doghouse very soon as we have a
new playhouse waiting in the wings to take its place.

Additional pictures are available upon request.

If interested, please contact me at 330-674-5972, ext. 210 or by email
mskolmutch at holmeslib.org.

--
Michele Skolmutch
Head of Children's Services and Children's Collection Development
mskolmutch at holmeslib.org
www.holmeslibrary.org

*This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and
thus may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.*