[OPLINLIST] free VHS/cassette supplies to the first responder

welchly at oplin.org welchly at oplin.org
Mon May 20 10:39:55 EDT 2013

Hello colleagues,

We’re cleaning out cupboards here and wanted to offer you a chance at these items.
First person to respond gets them.

I’ve made a list of how many in each type we have. Please indicate if you want all
of that type; you can  just “Reply” and then delete anything you don’t want from
the list. Please remember to include your shipping number.

Also, there will be more forthcoming as we clear out more cupboards, so
don’t despair if you aren’t first this time ~

Cassette boxes with capacity to hold 24 cassettes                    1
Cassette boxes with capacity to hold 16 cassettes                    5
Cassette boxes with capacity to hold 15 cassettes                    2
Cassette boxes with capacity to hold 12 cassettes                    7
Cassette boxes with capacity to hold 10 cassettes                    5
Cassette boxes with capacity to hold 8 cassettes                      2
Cassette boxes with capacity to hold 6 cassettes                      5
Cassette boxes with capacity to hold 4 cassettes                     17

Cassette inserts                     24
Cassette stick-on inserts         4

VHS boxes (single; some black & some clear)            49
VHS double boxes                                                          2

Lynne Welch - Herrick Memorial Library (#23200)
101 Willard Mem. Sq. - Wellington, Ohio 44090 USA
tel 440-647-2120 email welchly at oplin.org