[OPLINLIST] priority dispatch-overdue materials

Sandy Thaxton sthaxton at mljlibrary.org
Wed May 29 09:40:47 EDT 2013

Good morning!

When I get a shipment from Priority Dispatch, most of the items are already
at least *3* *weeks overdue* on arrival. So I give them to our patron for
10-14 days, and they are then 5 weeks overdue before I send them back. We
are habitually late sending things back and it's not our fault.

So I apologize to the lending libraries, and wonder if anyone else is
having the same problem? I have already made contact with Priority Dispatch
with no results.

Sandy

--
Sandy Thaxton