[OPLINLIST] priority dispatch-overdue materials

Anne Lowery loweryan at oplin.org
Fri May 31 09:03:39 EDT 2013

Thanks. We like our current driver very much. The former driver was
another story. This young man tries very hard to get things done. It's
not his fault they have given him a route that is impossible to complete
in an 8 hour day. Since he took over our route, the amount of material
damaged by improper handling has dramatically decreased. We get accurate
counts. He is polite and as efficient as we can hope for. WHEN he is
able to fit a delivery in to his schedule.

The problem is with the management and has been ongoing since the switch
to Priority Dispatch and the inability of anybody to resolve the problems.

We can only hope those of you experiencing the ongoing problems with
missed deliveries and a lack of responsiveness to our concerns continue
to press SLO for improvements.

Anne Lowery, MLIS
Director
New London Public Library