[OPLINLIST] Ohio Libraries Quarterly - Partnerships & Collaborations

McDevitt-Stredney, Marsha marshams at library.ohio.gov
Fri Nov 1 10:00:22 EDT 2013

Please excuse multiple postings...

The latest issue of Ohio Libraries Quarterly' theme is Partnerships & Collaborations. You can read the OLQ online, on  your computer, or download and print it. Just go to our website and select the format you prefer - http://library.ohio.gov/Marketing/Newsletters/OhioLibrariesQuarterly#OLQ-VOL2-3

The issue includes articles submitted by your colleagues around the state and include:

*        Columbus State Community College Partnerships

*        Bucyrus Public Library and Local Parks bring StoryWalk(r) Adventures to Crawford County

*        Made in the Shade: When Parks and Libraries Collaborate

*        Community Programming at The First Edition

*        Early Childhood Resource Center & Stark County District Library Partnership

*        Toy Library at Cuyahoga County Public Library

*        Joint-Use and Shared Facilities Libraries in Ohio

*        Sowing Seeds in Licking County, Ohio

*        Fairfield County District Library and the Lancaster Children's Theater

*        Ohio Web Library & Libraries Connect Ohio

*        Ohio Ready to Read Goes to School

*        Columbus Metropolitan Library receives IMLS grant for early literacy program

*        State Library of Ohio & Ohio School for the Deaf Collaboration

*        State Library Staff News

*        Working Together to Support Ohio's Libraries

*        Serving Every Ohioan (SEO) Consortium

*        ILEAD USA

The theme for our next issue is Library Marketing, Promotion, and Branding. There is still time to submit an article. Please contact me if you would like to contribute to our next issue.

Marsha
[cid:image002.jpg at 01CED6E8.2999DFF0]
Marsha McDevitt-Stredney
Director, Marketing & Communications
274 E. 1st Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
Tel: 614-644-6875
Fax: 614-466-3584
library.ohio.gov<http://library.ohio.gov>
[cid:image004.png at 01CED6E8.2999DFF0]<https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOhio>  [Description: Twitter logo - links to the State Library of Ohio's Twitter page] <http://twitter.com/statelibohio>   [Description: Blog logo - Links to the State Library of Ohio's blog] <http://library.ohio.gov/blog/>   [cid:image009.png at 01CED6E8.2999DFF0] <http://pinterest.com/stlibohio/>
Share Your Story<http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story> by telling us how a
State Library service or resource helped
you or your library.