[OPLINLIST] OHIONET Public Library e-Resources Spring Preview

Carrie Waibel carriew at ohionet.org
Wed Nov 13 13:25:08 EST 2013

Hello all,

I'm sure many of you are familiar with the month long e-resources preview OHIONET hosts each spring.  That preview is meant to give librarians the opportunity to check out a variety of electronic resources.  The idea is for the preview to assist you in making informed purchasing decisions as well as providing an opportunity to check out new or unfamiliar products.  We have traditionally done that preview in April, but I've been thinking about bumping it up a month to March.

I'd be interested to hear any opinions one way or the other on the timing of that preview as I start gearing up for next year.  I absolutely want to do what's in the best interest of the libraries we serve.  Responses off-list would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Carrie
--
Carrie L. Waibel