[OPLINLIST] Reference books

Susan Corl scorl at holmeslib.org
Tue Nov 26 14:06:13 EST 2013

I am weeding our reference collection.  The following books will go to the
first takers.  I can send them through cargo.

2013 College Blue Book set
2013 Statesman's Yearbook
2001 Masterplots
20 vol. set of Grove's Dictionary of Music and Musicians

Thanks,
Susan

Susan F. Corl
Head of Reference and Adult Collection Services
Holmes County District Public Library
3102 Glen Dr.
Millersburg, OH  44654
330-674-5972 ext. 227

A library outranks any other one thing a community can do to benefit its
people. It is a never failing spring in the desert.
 - Andrew Carnegie

*This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and
thus may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.*