[OPLINLIST] Fwd: Memorial databases

Pam Hoesman pam.hoesman at birchard.lib.oh.us
Mon Oct 7 11:28:43 EDT 2013

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: "Pam Hoesman" <pam.hoesman at birchard.lib.oh.us>
To: oplinlist at oplin.org
Sent: Monday, October 7, 2013 11:23:43 AM
Subject: Memorial databases

Does anybody have a database for keeping track of memorials and gifts from patrons? We have been using a spreadsheet, but the file is becoming too big. Ideally, we would like a searchable database that staff and patrons can search to see what items were added to the collection in memory of Aunt so-and-so.

Please reply to me if you have something that works before we try to re-invent the wheel. We will share with everybody if we find something that works!

Thanks,
Pam Hoesman

--

Pamela M. Hoesman, Director
Birchard Public Library of Sandusky County
pam.hoesman at birchard.lib.oh.us