[OPLINLIST] I need help finding a book for a patron

Carol Baker Carolbaker at newtonfalls.org
Sat Oct 12 16:31:17 EDT 2013

I know I know the book, but the title and author have escaped me.  As described by the patron:

It is a cozy mystery.  the main character inherits a [bakery, muffin, pie] shop from an aunt. There are crafters [knitters, needleworkers] who meet there.  There is a ghost who haunts her [the shop?].  There is a deputy sheriff [named Duncan?] and his brother, both vying for the attention of our main character.

Thank you for your assistance beforehand , as I know someone out there knows for what we are looking.

Carol Baker
Adult Services Librarian
Newton Falls Public Library
204 S. Canal Street