[OPLINLIST] Question

Joe Zappitello harbor at oplin.org
Wed Oct 16 10:18:55 EDT 2013

We did in Ashtabula.  Without a means to sanitize or use indoor plumbing you
open an environment where everyone in theory would have to leave the
workplace when nature calls.  You can't use hand sanitizer like soap and
water.  If I am correct it is not recommended to eat or handle food if your
hands are dirty until they are washed.not just a quick wipe down with
Purell.(If that is how you spell it)

Joe Zapp

Harbor-Topky Memorial Library

  _____