[OPLINLIST] MORE

Rachelle Miller rmiller at tmcpl.org
Fri Aug 1 13:20:06 EDT 2014

We have been having issues with MORE items for about a month. For those
of you sending or receiving items from us, here is what I know at this
point.

Items shipped to us at the beginning of July have not made it here. We
do not know where those items are. We have received a few items from the
middle and later days of July. Items that we are sending out are coming
back to us a few days later. We are re-sending a large batch of
materials out again today. We hope they get to their intended locations!
We have been trying to figure out why the difficulties but have had no
luck. We will not be sending anything out next week in the hopes that we
can finally figure out why this is happening. If you are attempting to
request from us I would suggest that for the near future you try to get
it from another library. If you are sending items back to us, we no
longer have a shipping label and items must be sent using the Dayton
Metro Library label.

      Rachelle Miller, Executive Director

      Troy-Miami County Public Library

      (937) 339-0502