[OPLINLIST] Tablet Questions

MML Childrens childmarv at oplin.org
Fri Aug 8 10:33:27 EDT 2014

Hello All!

I hope you're having a great day and enjoying the end of summer! Our local
school system is working to integrate tablets and we are thinking about
purchasing a tablet for our Children's Department as a way to support this.
I'm not sure where to start because there are so many options available, so
I have a few questions. Any help or advice you have would be greatly
appreciated.

.         Do you have tablets available at your library?

.         Do you use tablets with any of your programing?

.         If so, what type of tablet do you use? Do you like it or would you
prefer something else?

.         Are there any tablets you would suggest avoiding altogether?

.         Do you have any tips or suggestions for integrating tablet use
into library programing?

Thank you so much for the help!

Jami Williams

Children's and Young Adult Librarian