[OPLINLIST] lost cd

Janet Shoup shoupja at oplin.org
Thu Aug 21 14:11:06 EDT 2014

SEO Consortium Libraries:
One of our Tipp City Library patrons recently borrowed the Michael Jackson cd titled Xscape.
Our copy was checked out, so she borrowed it from another SEO library.
She thinks she returned the case, but she now believes she put her personal copy of a Mumford and Sons cd titled Babel inside.
She said she returned the item around July 04.
She also said she can not find any library name or code on the Xscape cd she still possesses.
We should have caught the error before this item went back in cargo, so we apologize for the current confusion.
The patron asked that we try to locate her cd, and the Xscape should go back to the appropriate library.
Does this mix-up sound familiar to anyone out there?
Janet Shoup,
Tipp City Library