[OPLINLIST] Technology competencies

Cari Dubiel cdubiel at twinsburglibrary.org
Mon Aug 25 17:58:02 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

Does your library use technology skills competencies? I am interested in how they are written, what is included, and how they are implemented. You can reply off-list, and I will post a summary if others are interested.

Thanks!
Cari

Cari Dubiel
Computer Services Manager
Twinsburg Public Library
10050 Ravenna Rd.
Twinsburg, OH  44087
(330) 425-4268 x121
www.twinsburglibrary.org<http://www.twinsburglibrary.org>
www.abcbookreview.com<http://www.abcbookreview.com>

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Twinsburg Public Library.