[OPLINLIST] Library Associate posting - Twinsburg

Cari Dubiel cdubiel at twinsburglibrary.org
Wed Aug 27 10:40:25 EDT 2014

Please feel free to share this.  Full job description is available on our website.

Library Associate - Computer Services and Reference

The Twinsburg Public Library seeks two outgoing, personable individuals to fill two part-time opportunities in customer service. We are looking for candidates flexible enough to cover two busy departments, moving from helping a patron find their next great read to showing another how to attach a file to their e-mail. The successful candidate will enjoy working with people in a variety of situations, from one-on-one interactions to managing multiple tasks simultaneously. Comfort with technology a must.

The two positions are budgeted up to 18.5 hours a week each. Weekend and evening availability is essential. Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience required. $10-12/hr. commensurate with experience.

Open until filled, but applications received by September 5, 2014 will receive priority.

Apply to:

Cari Dubiel, Computer Services Manager

Twinsburg Public Library

10050 Ravenna Rd.

Twinsburg, OH 44087

resume at twinsburglibrary.org<mailto:resume at twinsburglibrary.org>

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Twinsburg Public Library.