[OPLINLIST] Blu-rays

Barb Niekamp BNiekamp at wcpl.lib.oh.us
Wed Aug 27 16:32:03 EDT 2014

We currently keep all  BR in locking cases and are thinking about switching some (Family, Non-fiction, older titles, etc.) to non-locking cases. Series and New Releases will remain in locking cases.

We hope that since BR have been around for a while they might not be a high-theft item anymore.

Do you circulate BR?

Do you have them in locking cases/behind the desk etc.?

If they are on the shelves in non-locking cases do you have a theft problem?

We are also thinking about interfiling them with our DVDs which will make them less visible to staff.

Any additional info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Barb Niekamp
Washington-Centerville Public Library
Centerville, OH