[OPLINLIST] Free to a good home

Mike Kirk kirkmi at oplin.org
Fri Aug 29 13:23:09 EDT 2014

When we used to purchase our CD books from Recorded Books, for a time
they would send us a MP3 CD along with the traditional audio CD for no
additional charge.  It is the same length but the advantage is it has
fewer discs.  The disadvantage is the disc must be used on a
MP3-compatible CD or DVD player.  Newer cars have this capability.

The problem is these never caught on here.  If anyone in the Ohio public
library world would want the MP3 CD's, I would send them your way.  We
could strip it of the barcode and spine label. Unfortunately, experience
has taught us the sticker placed on the center of the disc does not come
off easily.  Putting your label over it would solve that problem.
Attached is a report that shows the inventory.  I would prefer to send
them all to one library but will break up the collection if needed.

Thanks,

Mike
Mount Gilead Public Library